Champagne Extra Brut Caracterès
Extra Brut Caractères is a rare and particular Champagne, obtained through the Solera method. Great aromatic richness, between honey and citrus fruits, strong personality. A champagne of passion, in balance between will and energy.
Grape varieties and vineyards: Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir, Chardonnay.
80% of each variety comes from reserve wines from previous vintages aged in barrels and 20% from vintage wines. Solera method.
Age of the vineyards: 25 - 45 years
Dosage: 4 gr./l
Alcohol content: 12.5% vol.
Permanence on the lees: at least 40 months
Pairings: excellent in combination with fish, such as sea bream, sole and scallop.
- Gault et Millau 2017 - 14.5 / 20
- Le Point Spécial Champagne 2017 - 16.5-17 / 20
- Decanter 2016 - Bronze Medal
- Concours des Vignerons Indépendants 2016 - Gold Medal
- Mundus Vini 2015 - Silver Medal
- Concours des Vignerons Indépendants 2015 - Gold Medal
- Le Point Spécial Champagne 2015 - 17/20
- Gilbert et Gaillard 2014 - Gold Medal