Chianti Coeli Aula 2018 d.o.c.g.

€10,00

Tenuta Coeli Aula

Available Now!

Secure payments

Guaranteed product quality


Shipping throughout Italy

Chianti Coeli Aula 2018 DOCG

Vinification

Alcoholic fermentation in concrete tanks at a controlled temperature for about 10 days and subsequent maceration on the skins for another 15-20 days, using the techniques of pumping over and Delestage. After malolactic fermentation, the wine is aged in concrete tanks and stored until bottling.

Organoleptic characteristics: Ruby red, with pleasant fruity and floral aromas, with a pleasant structure and tannic density, balanced and persistent.

Alcohol content: 14.5% vol

Grapes: Sangiovese 90%, remaining 10% Canaiolo and Colorino

Format: 0.75 lt